YOU NEED: whipcord; lining; fusing; elastic braid of 4.5 cm width for waistband; elastic cord for trousers hem; 4 metal clocks; cord for waistband; Velcro.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 4.5 cm for hems, 0 cm for lining hem (lining reaches hem line).
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Front part – 2 pieces
2. Back part – 2 pieces
3. Waistband – 1 piece
4. Sacking – 2 pieces
5. Side part – 2 pieces
6. Side flap – 2 pieces
7. Side pocket – 1 piece
8. Front part – 2 pieces
9. Back part – 2 pieces
1. Reinforce pocket entrance at front part. Stitch sacking to front part and turn into wrong side. Topstitch pocket entrance. Lay front part on side one along coincidence line and stitch sackings.
2. Stitch side seams, then topstitch. Stitch middle seams. Topstitch along left part.
3. Reinforce the pocket. Overstitch the pocket, turn right side out and topstitch. Press pocket’s upper allowance under and topstitch it. Press side pocket’s allowances under. Topstitch Velcro. Topstitch the pocket with flap on right side according to marks.
4. Mark lines of topstitching the elastic braid at waistband. Pierce 2 holes (at 8 cm distance) for cord between topstitchings at front part’s middle seam level. Stitch separately waistband and elastic braid in ring. Insert elastic braid into waistband, stretch the braid to waistband’s length and make 2 decorative stitches. Stitch the waistband to trousers catching elastic braid.
5. Stitch lining’s side seams and middle seam. Stitch the lining to garment’s waistband.
6. Set blocks into hems. Press hems first at 1 cm, then 3.5 cm under.
7. Stitch fabric/lining inside leg seams.
8. Topstitch hems.
9. Press ready trousers.
10. Pull cords into waistband and hems.