YOU NEED: knitted fabric.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 0.8 cm for all seams, 2 cm for garment/sleeve hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Upper front part – 1 piece
2. Lower front part – 1 piece
3. Large front insert – 1 piece
4. Small front insert – 1 piece
5. Back part – 1 piece
6. Sleeve – 2 pieces
7. Collar – 1 piece
ADVICE: to prevent seam from stiffing, sew details with special (zig zag) stitch. To prevent hem from stiffing neaten it with overlock and then stitch using double needle. Do the same for all edges which must stay elastic.
The above is not for industrial manufacturing.
1. Stitch front details together in according to sketch. Stitch shoulder edges. Stitch sleeves into open armholes. Topstitch joining seams along armholes. Stitch side seams and sleeve seams.
2. Fold the collar along the center and stitch in ring. Stitch the collar into neckline stretching collar edge and placing collar seam close to front middle segment. Topstitch collar joining seam with stretchable stitch.
3. Neaten garment/sleeve hems and press them under. Topstitch garment/sleeve hems.
4. Press ready garment.